In Québec, the vast majority of official documents is issued in French only. If you are dealing with educational or government authorities in an English-speaking jurisdiction (like the U.S. or Australia), you need an official, certified translation to move ahead with your plans.
Only certified translators are qualified by law to provide certified translations bearing the stamp of the regulatory body that governs their practice (the OTTIAQ in Québec).
Rothe Translation and Communication delivers prompt, certified translations of such documents as:
- Birth and death certificates
- Marriage and divorce certificates
- Report cards, academic transcripts and diplomas
- Police reports or other judicial documents
- Articles of incorporation
- Or any other document you may require
Contact us today for more information.